Should public schools have to notify parents about their child’s desire to change gender or their gender pronouns?
  • Yes 90%, 9 votes
    9 votes 90%
    9 votes – 90% of all votes
  • It doesn’t really matter… 10%, 1 vote
    1 vote 10%
    1 vote – 10% of all votes
  • No 0%, 0 votes
    0 votes
    0 votes – 0% of all votes
Total Votes: 10
October 23, 2023November 20, 2023
Voting is closed

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the Canada Revenue Agency office.
It was created to provide general Canada Child Benefits information only.

Tax centre mailing address for individuals to send their child and family benefit forms

If your province or territory of residence is: Send your form to the following address:
Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba,

Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan, Yukon

Winnipeg Tax Centre
Post Office Box 14005 Station Main
Winnipeg MB  R3C 0E3
New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia,

Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island

Sudbury Tax Centre
Post Office Box 20000, Station A
Sudbury ON  P3A 5C1
Quebec Jonquière Tax Centre
2251 René-Lévesque Boulevard
Jonquière QC  G7S 5J2